HTF provides free Technical Assistance to community groups as an integral part of our approach to facilitate the production of affordable housing. We have provided 31 community groups with technical assistance, which led to eight project loan applications.
HTF provides free general and project-related TA to help groups:
- Understand local housing needs and the development process
- Evaluate their capacity to sponsor a project
- Develop workable employee housing assistance plans
- Connect them to development expertise
- Analyze the economic feasibility of their project
- Locate permanent financing sources
- Apply for a Housing Trust Fund Loan
Does your group or organization require technical assistance? Please be sure to contact us for more information.